As part of the #100DaysofNoCode Challenge course, I figured it was time to write down and expand upon reasons I want to learn to no-code
I want to learn No-Code to:
- Automate the tedious work I do at my 9-5
- Build tools for other creators
- Make money with tools I've made by scratching my own itch
- Take advantage of the great ideas I hear on podcasts
- Improve my skills in technology and software
|Automate the tedious work I do at my 9-5||Make money with tools I've made by scratching my own itch||Build tools for other creators||Improve my skills in technology and software|
|Take advantage of the great ideas I hear on podcasts|
Where do these rank?
- Time - the only resource I can't get more of
- Money - the resource that I can leverage to gain more of #1
- Skill - to make myself marketable for other jobs and industries
- Impact - a byproduct of leveraging #1-3
I'll be adding more of these micro posts as I progress through the course
Sign up here!